Galvanized Steel Tubes are divided into cold-galvanized steel pipes, hot-dip galvanized steel pipes and cold-galvanized steel pipes, which have been banned by the state.
Application of galvanized steel pipe:
Hot-dip galvanized steel pipes are widely used in construction, machinery, coal, chemical, electric power, railway vehicles, automobile industry, highways, bridges, containers, sports facilities, agricultural machinery, petroleum machinery, mining machinery and other manufacturing industries.
Galvanized steel pipes are welded with hot-dip or galvanized steel. Zinc plating can increase the corrosion resistance of steel pipes and prolong their service life. Galvanized pipes are widely used, in addition to pipelines for general low-pressure fluids such as water, gas, oil, etc., and also used as oil well pipes and oil pipes in the petroleum industry, especially in offshore oil fields, and oil heaters and condensation of chemical coking equipment. Cooler, coal distillate oil exchanger pipe, and trestle pipe pile, support pipe for mine tunnel, etc.
How should galvanized steel pipes be rusted?
1.First use the solvent to clean the surface of the steel to remove the organic matter on the surface.
2.then use tools to remove rust (wire brush), remove loose or inclined scale, rust, welding slag, etc.
3.Use the method of pickling.
4.Galvanizing is divided into hot and cold plating, hot plating is not easy to rust, and cold plating is easy to rust.
Performance impact of galvanized steel pipes
(1) Manganese; can improve the strength of steel, can weaken and eliminate the adverse effects of sulfur, and can improve the hardenability of steel. High alloy steel (high manganese steel) with high manganese content has good wear resistance. And other physical properties.
(2) Sulfur; it is a harmful impurity in steel. When steel with high sulfur content is subjected to pressure processing at high temperature, it is easy to be brittle and is usually called hot brittleness.
(3) Carbon; the higher the carbon content, the higher the hardness of the steel, but the worse its plasticity and toughness.
(4) Phosphorus; can significantly reduce the plasticity and toughness of steel, especially at low temperatures, this phenomenon is called cold brittleness. In high quality steel, sulfur and phosphorus should be strictly controlled. However, from another point of view, the inclusion of higher sulfur and phosphorus in low carbon steel can make the cutting easy to break, which is beneficial to improve the machinability of steel.
(5) Silicon; it can increase the hardness of steel, but the plasticity and toughness decrease. The steel used in electrical engineering contains a certain amount of silicon, which can improve the soft magnetic properties.
(6) Tungsten; can improve the red hardness and heat strength of steel, and can improve the wear resistance of steel.
(7) Chromium; can improve the hardenability and wear resistance of steel, and can improve the corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance of steel.
For the improvement of corrosion resistance, general steel pipes (black pipes) are galvanized. Galvanized steel pipes are divided into hot-dip galvanizing and electric steel zinc galvanized steel pipe supplier. The hot-dip galvanizing galvanized layer is thick, and the cost of electro-galvanizing is low, so there is a galvanized steel pipe.